- Namita’s Outfits: Kala Niketan (Mehndi), Dolly J (Sangeet, Reception), Nalli Sarees (Wedding)
- Mihir’s Outfits: Manyavar Mohey
- MUA: Vardan Nayak
- Wedding Planner: Reshme Saigal Weddings
- Emcee: Vishal Rasquinha (Sangeet)
- Band: Chickeen Masala (Sangeet)
- Decor: Dreamzkrraft
- Venues: Otters Club (Mehndi), J W Marriott (Sangeet-Cocktail, Wedding, Reception)
UK based Namita and Mihir’s Mumbai wedding was a traditional Konkani wedding. Their event was a star-studded affair with Mihir’s cousin Deepika Padukone attending the wedding along with husband Ranveer Singh. Namita’s celebrity cousins Amrita and Preetika Rao along with Amrita’s husband, RJ Anmol also attended the events and participated in all the celebrations with full vigour. But the real queen presiding the event was our bride Namita.
The three day long event kicked off with a Moroccan themed Mehndi, which was hosted at the Otters Club in Bandra. The rest of the events were held at the J W Marriott in Juhu. The ‘Bollywood Premiere Night’ themed Sangeet and Cocktail was a jazzy event. The energetic duo from the band kept the guests on their feet, dancing and swaying into the night. The wedding was a traditional Konkani-style ceremony and was followed by a stately Reception.