- Miloni’s Outfits: Amreen Sandhu (Sangeet), Loka by Veerali (Mehndi), Chamee and Palak (Wedding)
- Aasheesh’s Outfits: Vranda Bang (Sangeet, Wedding), Telon (Mehndi)
- MUA: Farzana Jussawala (Sangeet, Wedding),Priyal Patel (Mehndi)
- Decor: National Decorators (Sangeet, Wedding), New Raj Decorators (Mehndi)
- Venues: ITC Maratha (Sangeet), Gallops (Mehndi), Sun-N-Sands (Wedding)
Muti-cultural weddings celebrate diversity and we always feel honoured to be a part of such celebrations. It’s a coming together of two varied cultures in a beautiful harmony where the whole can only be greater than the sum of parts. Miloni and Aasheesh’s Mumbai wedding was one such heartwarming event. Miloni’s family are Mumbai based Gujratis and Aasheesh’s family are natives from Hyderabad. The couple met during their engineering college days and somehow their paths in life crossed again when they were pursuing their masters degree in the US. Destiny was bringing them together repeatedly and who can deny the call of destiny!
The couple had a three day long wedding celebration in Mumbai. The events kicked off with a Sangeet-cum-Cocktail night which was a good icebreaker for both families to mingle and get to know each other. The second day was a an intimate Mehndi ceremony which was more like a family get-together. Of course Miloni and the ladies from both sides of the family enjoyed getting their hands decorated with henna and had a great time dancing to the beats of dhols. The wedding rituals were Gujrati ones, representing the bride’s traditions and the groom’s side participated wholeheartedly. The wholesome good cheer that you witness in their photos tells the story as it was!