- Venue: Kino’s Cottage, Sahara Star, JVPD Ground
- MUA: Mausam Gandhi (Mehndi), Lekha Shah (Sangeet), Varsha Gidwani (Wedding, Reception)
- Bride’s Outfits: PapaDontPreach by Shubhika (Mehndi), Nadine Dhody (Sangeet, Reception), Aneesh Agarwaal (Wedding)
- Groom’s Outfits: Vranda Bang (Mehndi), Just Men Bespoke Tailors (Sangeet, Reception), R.D. Gohel Bespoke Tailors (Wedding)
- Wedding Planner: The Wedding Company
When Kanchi met Aditya at a friend’s party, they didn’t get along. They kept bumping into each other as they shared a common friend circle. As they got to know each other better, they became like peas in a pod. According to them, they knew that marriage was inevitable. Kanchi’s dream was to have a grand wedding right from the time she was a little girl. She meticulously planned her Mumbai wedding over the course of almost two years and it was such a well-planned and well-executed event.
The wedding celebrations kicked off with a sun-downer Mehndi at Kino’s Cottage. The Sangeet was held at Sahara Star and the bride looked like a complete glam diva in her electric blue gown. There was a stunning line-up of performances by the couple and the family followed by a lively cocktail party. When the dance floor opened up, not only the youngsters but even the elders in the family danced with full vigour and enthusiasm. The bride was a complete rock-star on the dance floor with her stellar moves and it was a delight to capture her. The Wedding day started with a boisterous baraat for the groom. Kanchi had decided to have a baraat for herself and arrived dancing with her entourage, looking radiant in a fuschia-pink wedding lehenga. The couple got married in a short and sweet Gujarati ceremony and ended the day with a grand Reception.
This couple had a great time through their wedding celebrations and so did we! We had a splendid time capturing the bride’s dance moves at the Mehndi and Sangeet. The cherry on the cake was that she was such a graceful poser and so photogenic, that the camera simply loved her.