- Venue: Kino’s Cottage, Sahara Star, JVPD Ground
- MUA: Mausam Gandhi (Mehndi), Lekha Shah (Sangeet), Varsha Gidwani (Wedding, Reception)
- Bride’s Outfits: PapaDontPreach by Shubhika (Mehndi), Nadine Dhody (Sangeet, Reception), Aneesh Agarwaal (Wedding)
- Groom’s Outfits: Vranda Bang (Mehndi), Just Men Bespoke Tailors (Sangeet, Reception), R.D. Gohel Bespoke Tailors (Wedding)
- Wedding Planner: The Wedding Company
Kanchi had dreamt of a grand wedding right from the time she was a little girl. When she met Aditya, they initially didn’t get along. As they got to know each other better through some common friends, they became like two peas in a pod. Their marriage was inevitable. Kanchi meticulously planned her Mumbai wedding over the course of almost two years and it was indeed a well-planned and executed event.
The wedding celebrations kicked off with a sun-downer mehndi at Kino’s Cottage. The sangeet was held at Sahara Star and the bride looked like a complete glam diva in her electric blue gown. There was a stunning line-up of performances by the couple and the family followed by a lively cocktail party. When the dance floor opened up, not only the youngsters but even the elders in the family danced with full vigour and enthusiasm. The bride was a complete rock-star on the dance floor with her stellar moves. The wedding day kicked-off with a boisterous baraat for the groom. The bride arrived dancing with her own baraat looking radiant in a fuschia-pink lehenga. The couple got married in a short and sweet Gujarati ceremony and ended the day with a grand reception.
This couple had a great time through their wedding celebrations and so did we! We had a splendid time capturing the bride’s dance moves at her mehndi and sangeet. The cherry on the cake was that she was such a graceful poser and so photogenic, that the camera simply loved her.