- Kanchi’s Outfits: PapaDontPreach by Shubhika (Mehndi), Nadine Dhody (Sangeet, Reception), Aneesh Agarwaal (Wedding)
- Aditya’s Outfits: Vranda Bang (Mehndi), Just Men Bespoke Tailors (Sangeet, Reception), R.D. Gohel Bespoke Tailors (Wedding)
- MUA: Mausam Gandhi (Mehndi), Lekha Shah (Sangeet), Varsha Gidwani (Wedding, Reception)
- DJ: DJ AJ (Sangeet)
- Wedding Planner: The Wedding Company
- Venues: Kino’s Cottage (Mehndi), Sahara Star (Sangeet-Cocktail), JVPD Ground (Wedding, Reception)
When Dr. Kanchi first met Aditya at a friend’s party, they didn’t really get along. Somehow they kept bumping into each other as they shared a common friend circle. Gradually they got to know each other and realised that the first impression shouldn’t always be the last impression. They discovered that they had a lot in common and with time became thick friends. The topic of marriage when it came up seemed inevitable and one which they gladly embraced. Kanchi had always dreamt of planning her own wedding from the time she was a little girl. She meticulously planned her Mumbai wedding over the course of two years and it was truly a well planned and executed event.
The wedding celebrations kicked off with a sun-downer Mehndi at Kino’s Cottage. The Sangeet was held at Sahara Star and the bride looked like a glam diva in her electric blue gown. There was a stunning line-up of performances by the couple and the family followed by a lively after party.
The Wedding day started with a boisterous baraat for the groom. Kanchi had planned a baraat for herself and arrived dancing with her own entourage. She looking radiant in a fuchsia lehenga. The couple got married in a short and sweet Gujarati ceremony and ended the day with a grand Reception. Kanchi was a complete rock-star on the dance floor with her stellar moves. It was a delight to capture her at the Mehndi and Sangeet. The cherry on the cake was that she was also a graceful poser and photogenic at that and the camera simply loved her!