- Venues: Kino’s Cottage (Mehndi), Sahara Star (Sangeet-Cocktail), JVPD Ground (Wedding, Reception)
- MUA: Mausam Gandhi (Mehndi), Lekha Shah (Sangeet), Varsha Gidwani (Wedding, Reception)
- Bride’s Outfits: PapaDontPreach by Shubhika (Mehndi), Nadine Dhody (Sangeet, Reception), Aneesh Agarwaal (Wedding)
- Groom’s Outfits: Vranda Bang (Mehndi), Just Men Bespoke Tailors (Sangeet, Reception), R.D. Gohel Bespoke Tailors (Wedding)
- Wedding Planner: The Wedding Company
When Kanchi first met Aditya at a friend’s party, they didn’t get along. Somehow they kept bumping into each other as they shared a common friend circle. As they got to know each other, they discovered that they had a lot in common and became thick friends. Marriage was an inevitable eventuality and one which they gladly embraced. Kanchi’s had dreamt of having a grand wedding from the time she was a little girl. She meticulously planned her wedding over the course of two years and it was such a well-planned and well-executed event.
The wedding celebrations kicked off with a sun-downer Mehndi at Kino’s Cottage. The Sangeet was held at Sahara Star and the bride looked like a glam diva in her electric blue gown. There was a stunning line-up of performances by the couple and the family followed by a lively Cocktail party. The Wedding day started with a boisterous baraat for the groom. Kanchi had planned a baraat for herself and arrived dancing with her own entourage. She looking radiant in a fuchsia lehenga. The couple got married in a short and sweet Gujarati ceremony and ended the day with a grand Reception. Kanchi was a complete rock-star on the dance floor with her stellar moves. It was a delight to capture her at the Mehndi and Sangeet. The cherry on the cake was that she was also a graceful poser and photogenic at that and the camera simply loved her!